Thursday, January 30, 2014

Song: Buffalo



Buffalo *** BPM 134 Key Dm
Music & Lyrics by John Canales © 2014

MicroKrog- Bank A ? + ?
Kaossolator L???/ L??? Key ? Ionian Midi> 
MacBook> Alberton Live> Massive> "Patch" 3 Oct (Alberton)

Gm Dm F \ ( Gm Dm F C ) \ F A# Am C/Dm?
( A# F C )

Verse 1
Gm Dm F C
I can se-e all the love you have, 
You're breaking-everything all the time, 
Everything all the rules,

Gm Dm F C
Don't blame it on the cold porch, 
Don't blame it on your broken phone, 
Blame it on the buffalo, OoOo

Verse 2
Gm Dm F C
And so you made me lose my mind,
I take it back all the time,
Turn me off, Your all I've ever needed

Gm Dm F C
Don't blame it on the gravity, 
Such a shame this travesty, 
Go blame it on the buffalo, O o O o

Interlude
Bass:  F Dm  C  C
(Piano notes-lead: A – G – A#- F)

Chorus  F A# Am C
Let's make it through the night! We will survive!
Let's make it through the night! We are alive!
Let's make it through the night! We will survive!
Let's make it through the night! We are alive!

Piano lead


No comments:

Post a Comment